As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to evolve, we want to let you know the precautionary measures Utility Aid are taking and to reassure all of our customers that we have a comprehensive plan in place. Being able to respond quickly to rapidly-evolving situations like this pandemic while maintaining uninterrupted service is vital and a large part of our commitment to our customers.
We have implemented several measures to ensure the health and safety of the community we operate in. They include:
- Suspending all employee travel.
- Cancelling non-urgent meetings or changing to conference calls.
- Improving hygiene across all Utility Aid offices by keeping them fully stocked with supplies and reminding employees of the importance of staying on top of this.
- Social distancing to reduce any risks.
- Encouraging an 'if you're sick, stay at home' mindset.
- Working from home for any employee with underlying health issues is a must. This also extends to parents dealing with school closures, but we are ready to implement our working from home policy to the wider team.
We understand that this can be a difficult time within your own workforce and communities and we are doing everything we can to help. Please be assured, that because of our detailed contingency plans, our service to you will not be compromised.
If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us.